united matchday magazine
be in the know about everything in red
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I subscribe to United Matchday Magazine? Do I get a discount?
2. Is there a match magazine for every single game, home and away, including friendlies?
Under the new format, there will be a mag for the season’s biggest games plus at least one in the transfer window, for a minimum of 20 throughout the season. All of these are included in the season pass (see 1 above).
3. I have paid and received a confirmation email but I still can’t access the magazine. What should I do?
4. My screen size is all wrong and I can’t set it back to normal. What can I do?
Reloading the page usually fixes this problem. If reading on mobile or tablet it’s not recommended to pinch zoom.
5. How do I know when the magazine has been updated?
The magazine is updated daily from the day of publication until matchday. Any or all of the following may be updated: news page, top tweets and videos, team news for both teams, the manager’s press conference (once, when it takes place) and the match officials (once, when announced).
Once the match has been played, it is no longer updated.
If the match is postponed, the magazine will be updated periodically between the preceding game and the rescheduled fixture.
The fixtures, team stats and standings all update automatically in all cases.
6. I have a technical problem, question, suggestion or comment about the content, How do I contact you?
7. Where’s the search box? How do I search the magazine?
Access the table of contents using the grey arrow at the top right of every page. If you want to search for a specific term, simply use your browser’s ‘find in page’ search (under the ‘edit’ menu of most browsers).
8. I have a discount code, how do I apply it?
When you reach the checkout screen, you’ll see a box at the bottom of the screen. Insert your discount code in that box and be sure to click ‘apply’.
Note: you must do this before selecting Paypal as your payment option, otherwise the box will disappear.
Always check the discount has been applied before you finalise your purchase.